Electroncis troubleshooting, problem solving, planning, equipment maintenance, basic safety, supply management, technical understanding, attention to detail, quality focus, customer service, thoroughness
- Must be capable of working with little or no supervision.
- Must be capable of wiring higher voltage (230/277/480) electrical systems.
- Must be capable of climbing ladders and regularly lifting 10-20 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
- Must have working knowledge of Variable Frequency Drives.
- Working knowledge of ladder logic and control wiring highly desirable.
- Must be capable of reading engineering drawings, schematics, sketches, etc.
- Working knowledge of a CMMS (Trackwise preferred) is highly desirable.
- Will be required to assist in project support planning for a multitude of capital projects of various sizes.
- Must be able to speak and read English fluently.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Requires a minimum of 10 years’ experience.
- Must have computer experience (CMMS, MS Office, etc.).
- HVAC maintenance experience highly desirable.
- FDA cGMP/cGLP experience preferred.