- Demonstrates computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft office software, Trackwise and other data acquisition systems utilized at QC lab.
- Strong organizational skills desired.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including effective listening.
- Technical ability to problem solve and troubleshoot equipment systems in a pharmaceutical environment, including but not limited to: HPLCs, UPLCs, GCs, Polarimeter, UV-Vis spectrophotometer, FT-IR, Karl Fisher, Stability Chamber, TOCs, Dissolution and Disintegration apparatus, particle size analyzer, melting point apparatus, balance, pH meter and other laboratory equipment.
- Flexibility to work outside of business hours, should issues arise
- Knowledge of Quality systems
- Must wear personal protective equipment at times
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs
- Must be able to ascend/descend a ladder
Bachelor’s degree in scientific or engineering field.
Minimum of three (3) year experience in a pharmaceutical analytical laboratory.