- Analytical skills and knowledge of scientific protocols and complex scientific principles necessary to perform complex experiments and research on chemicals and medicines
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems; ability to look beyond the standard solutions
- Research Skills - In-depth knowledge and expertise in developing new analytical method.
- Ability to design and conduct a systematic, objective, and critical investigation
- Advanced computer skills; ability to develop conclusions based on information from multiple sources
- Must wear personal protective equipment at times
- Must be able to remain sedentary for extended periods of time
- Must be able to move about the facility at times.
A Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or a related Science field
A Master's Degree in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or a related Science field
3 to 5 - Years working in pharmaceutical environment